Tuesday 9 February 2010

Waiting for the new girls



Welcome to my new doll blog!

After a lot of research and indecisiveness I have finally ordered my first Blythe doll! I chose the Ashton Drake Roaring Red model, which in spite of being less sought after by collectors, has the reputation of being good quality and having great customization potential.
Lets face it, she is going to through an extreme makeover, and I find it exciting to see what I can do with this little "underdog" of the Blythe world!






ADG- Roaring Red (seller picture)



I also (quite naughtily) ordered a "fakie" ( Blythe clone doll, basically a knock off...). I know some of you out there will hiss and tut at this, but I was mainly motivated by curiosity and I also want to see how well I can customize this doll ( for my own enjoyment, I will not sell her, just to be clear).
Also, she looks super cute from the seller pictures, and I will be sure to post more here,and do a comparison with the ADG, as soon as they both get here.






My fakie ( seller picture)




Happy Tuesday lovelies!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment