Monday 15 February 2010

Introducing little Frankie











(click pictures to enlarge)


Hello hello!

My lovely fakie Blythe ( a "Basaak" doll) arrived from Thailand a few days ago, and I must say I am over the moon with her! I was really expecting the quality to be worse than what it is. As soon as I took a few "before" shots I dismantled her immediately and got to work! I am smitten with the result. There is no saying I won't customize her further in the future but for the moment I am satisfied.

What I did:

* Face sand-matting
* Lip, nose and philtrum carving
* New acrylic and watercolor makeup and freckles
* Glossy lips
* New eyelashes
* Hair cut
* New handmade dress.


I still need to get my hands on some Msc so I can seal the face.

I have named her Frankie Vanilla Deer ( full name) ^__^

So all in all, I am glad I bought the clone. This is my first customization and I definitely learned from it ( like NEVER use nail polish remover to get stock makeup off, it burnt the plastic real bad and and stunk the house out. Very vigorous sand-matting was necessary after that!).
My ADG should be arriving soon and I cannot wait to customize her!


xxx

3 comments:

  1. wow, very nicely done fast work I must say, for a first customisation! :) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que belleza... la has dejado tan linda!!!
    No has publicado más? Que pena..
    besos

    Stingpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    today i got my Clone Blythe too, think it´s the same as ure´s!
    Can u tell me how i do the makeover?

    * Face sand-matting ???
    * Lip, nose and philtrum carving ???
    * Glossy lips ???
    * New eyelashes ???

    Do u take normal human Makeup ore paintcolors?
    Please tell me =)
    Luv ur dolls!

    Greets from Germany!

    ReplyDelete