Wednesday 10 February 2010

Urban Cowgirl, Ice Rune and Cassiopeia Spice Neo Blythes.

Hello friends!

Let me share my favourite recently issued Takara Neo Blythes with you all. Most importantly though, these three models are not yet sold out and are available over at Junie Moon and Ebay ( some sellers sell them "nude" for a lesser price as well). Their prices are not too inflated yet as they are still widely available, but you can still count from $90 to $150 per doll ( which is also why I don't own one of these beauties yet!)



First here is Urban Cowgirl:








I love her skin and brown hair, and must admit I am partial to her outfit and accessories too!

Also, I love the Ice Rune model, her outfit is so cute, it's almost unbearable! I think I would have to change her makeup though as her cheeks look pearlescent on some pictures, not too photogenic if you ask me.












Finally, the new Cassiopeia Spice model, that I just love. I nearly caved in and bought her, but I soon realized I wouldn't have the heart to customize her because I love her the way she is...and, as customization is my main interest, it kind of wouldn't make sense to buy her etc...








All pictures Blythedoll.com



Don't you love the illustrations that CWC issues before the dolls are unveiled? So cute! Do you realize it's actually someones job to design these lovelies?! Very cool...

In other news, still waiting for the postman to deliver the girls, which will be soon, I hope!

Until next time....



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment